725 E Wooster Street
President Homer B. Williams, the first president of the Bowling Green Normal College, lived in a large 1880 farmhouse at 725 E Wooster Street. The home was located on the college’s campus, in the area that is now commonly referred to as “Old Campus.” President Williams lived in the house throughout his 1914 – 1937 tenure and watched the college expand around him. Following the purchase of the second presidential residence in 1937, the farmhouse continued to be used for various purposes, including as a women’s dorm and home of the Counseling Center. The building was demolished in 1973.