Alumni Mall plaque
DeLine, Heather. “Alumni Mall plaque.” Digital Gallery. BGSU University Libraries, 4 Aug. 2015, digitalgallery.bgsu.edu/collections/item/1391. Accessed 17 Feb. 2020.
|Title||Alumni Mall plaque|
|Description||This plaque announces the dedication of the Alumni Mall on October 4, 2001, was made possible though the generosity of BGSU alumni in Japan, Schedel Arboretum & Gardens, the National Parks Service, the US National Arboretum and the BGSU Alumni Board of Trustees. The Alumni Mall is the grassy area between Harshman and Kriescher residence halls.|
|Source||plaques_alumni mall 1.jpg|
|Contributor||Center for Archival Collections|