The "Old" Library, 1927-1967

The University’s first dedicated Library building was constructed in 1927, at a cost of $275,000, with an additional $70,000 spent on equipment (now known as McFall Center). Built to serve 800 students, the library staff provided access to the periodicals and books from a secured stack system, not open for public browsing.

Cabinet, Exhibit, Library, Media, and Shelf icons by Icons8