- Centennial Memories
- Second President's House
Second President's House
The second residence of BGSU's President at 838 E. Wooster St., used from 1937 - 1963. Presidents who resided there include Roy E. Offenhauer, Frank J. Prout, Ralph W. McDonald, and Ralph G. Harshman. The home went on to become the Alumni Center in the '60s then onto the Pop Culture Building.
Ua-PH Buildings - President's Home (2nd)
Collections, Center for Archival. “Second President's House.” Digital Gallery. BGSU University Libraries, 5 Mar. 2013, digitalgallery.bgsu.edu/collections/item/8181. Accessed 15 Dec. 2017.
Content submitted to Centennial Memories is available to users for private reflection, research, reflection, educational, and research purposes, not for commercial use. The original creators of materials in Centennial Memories retain all rights, except where noted. All else Copyright 2009 University Libraries, Center for Archival Collections, and Bowling Green State University.