Skip to main content

Hanna Hall Exterior

http://bert/CSVupload/Hanna_04-Omeka.jpg

Title

Hanna Hall Exterior

Description

Hanna Hall, once known as Elementary School, served as a training school until 1959.

Creator

Bowling Green State University

Source

NS60-1459-4, UA-PH Buildings - Hanna Hall

Contributor

Center for Archival Collections

Rights

In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted

Format

Photographs
image/jpeg

Type

Still Image

MLA Citation

University, Bowling Green State. “Hanna Hall Exterior.” Digital Gallery. BGSU University Libraries, 5 Mar. 2013, digitalgallery.bgsu.edu/collections/item/1603. Accessed 7 Apr. 2020.

Rights

Content submitted to Centennial Memories is available to users for private reflection, research, reflection, educational, and research purposes, not for commercial use. The original creators of materials in Centennial Memories retain all rights, except where noted. All else Copyright 2009 University Libraries, Center for Archival Collections, and Bowling Green State University.