Skip to main content

Hanna Hall Exterior

http://bert/CSVupload/Hanna_03-Omeka.jpg

Title

Hanna Hall Exterior

Description

Hanna Hall, once known as Elementary School, served as a training school until 1959.

Source

UA-PH Buildings - Hanna Hall

Contributor

Center for Archival Collections

Type

Still Image

Format

image/jpeg

MLA Citation

Collections, Center for Archival. “Hanna Hall Exterior.” Digital Gallery. BGSU University Libraries, 5 Mar. 2013, digitalgallery.bgsu.edu/collections/item/1602. Accessed 31 Mar. 2020.

Rights

Content submitted to Centennial Memories is available to users for private reflection, research, reflection, educational, and research purposes, not for commercial use. The original creators of materials in Centennial Memories retain all rights, except where noted. All else Copyright 2009 University Libraries, Center for Archival Collections, and Bowling Green State University.