“Lehmann's Market.” Digital Gallery. BGSU University Libraries, 4 Aug. 2015, digitalgallery.bgsu.edu/collections/item/14423. Accessed 17 Nov. 2019.
|Description||This is one of the best kept meat markets in the state of Ohio, and purchasers here are always assured of getting a superior article, satisfactory treatment and courteous attention. The Main street store is the most handsome in the city, tile flooring and wainscoting, steel ceiling and handsome refrigerators. The large stock which is constantly carried includes all kinds of fresh, salt and smoked meats, and, as the firm does its own butchering, freshness and purity are assured. The business was started 28 years ago, and is owned by Messrs. William and Frank Lehmann. Both gentlemen are experts in the business, are courteous and capable business men and every attention is shown to the wants of their many customers. Messrs. Lehmann Bros. are also worthy and substantial citizens, and they are liberally patronized by an appreciative public.|
--Wood County Democrat, February 16, 1900