Alumni Mall plaque
University, Bowling Green State. “Alumni Mall plaque.” Digital Gallery. BGSU University Libraries, 19 Mar. 2020, digitalgallery.bgsu.edu/collections/item/1391. Accessed 7 Apr. 2020.
|Title||Alumni Mall plaque|
|Description||This plaque announces the dedication of the Alumni Mall on October 4, 2001, was made possible though the generosity of BGSU alumni in Japan, Schedel Arboretum & Gardens, the National Parks Service, the US National Arboretum and the BGSU Alumni Board of Trustees. The Alumni Mall is the grassy area between Harshman and Kriescher residence halls.|
|Creator||Bowling Green State University|
|Source||Center for Archival Collections; University Libraries; Bowling Green State University|
|Spatial Coverage||Bowling Green (Ohio)|
|Rights Holder||Bowling Green State University|